New Mac Convert - Intel Mac Core Duo!

Friday, August 11, 2006

MacBook Pro Battery Exchange RECEIVED!

As I blogged earlier, there is a recall on some batteries on MacBook Pros sold earlier this year. Since the exchange is only available from online registration, I immediately registered and got the following confirmation:

=====
From:
Reply-To:
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:14:23 +0000 (GMT)
To:
Subject: Battery Confirmation Reference No: ######

Dear Apple Customer,

Thank you for ordering a replacement battery. Your request is currently being processed.

It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days for your replacement battery to arrive. Please note that shipping times may vary due to availability.

We appreciate your cooperation with this exchange program.

Apple
=====

It just arrived this afternoon on 11th August. I am not upset by any means... actually I am quite happy that it had gone smoothly. Just want to point out that 31st July to 11 August is 8 business days - exclusive of the begin and end dates.

It came with the return courier slip and all as they mentioned, but I am still wondering about my standards for a back up battery.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home