New Mac Convert - Intel Mac Core Duo!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Boot Camp - Day 4

I went to the AppleCentre @ Funan today to discuss about my Mac Mini and the heat that it was giving off last night.

Louis - the techie that helped me yesterday - was on leave, so I was helped by Steven. I told Steven what I thought, and they managed to reach Louis. Louis - who opened up my computer yesterday - says that he did not change anything. It is not possible to change transformer or whatever; he only reseated the RAM.

In any case, the computer ran fine in the shop. No problems whatsoever on OSX or WINXP. It even booted up quick too! I compared the heat dissipated to another unit they had there and it was slightly warmer, but not as hot as the night before. Now what?!?!?!?

Steven says he will keep until the next day and do some tests on it and see if anything comes up. I reluctantly agreed.

Here endth Day 4...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home