New Mac Convert - Intel Mac Core Duo!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Google Calendar & Mac

Just something I forgot to mention in my last post.

When Google Calendar launched last week, I immediately went to the site to sign up. I was using my office computer (Windows) and filled in my calendar for the following week. It was very cool to share it with my colleagues and assign permissions etc. I also shared it with my wife.

So I get home and tried to show it to my wife on our Mac Mini. Nope. Not going to happen.

Why? Google Calendar says that Safari is not supported by the application. I don't know why. However, Firefox V1.5.0.2 is supported for the Mac. I had not bothered to download Firefox yet so here was my excuse. Anyhow it seems to work fine on Firefox on the Mac Mini Intel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home